(1) KUKUZI UG, Humboldtstraße 13, 40723 Hilden, Germany (hereafter: “we” or “KUKUZI”) operates an online store for goods at https://www.kukuzioliveoil.com. The following terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereafter: “customer” or “you”) in their version that is valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” for the purposes of these terms and conditions is any natural person who conducts legal transactions for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity attributable. “Business customer” means a natural person, corporation or legal partnership able to conduct legal transactions in pursuit of their commercial or independent professional activity, a legal partnership being a partnership with the capacity to assume rights and liabilities.
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of contracts apply to orders via our online shop at https://www.kukuzioliveoil.com.
(2) Our product presentations on the internet are not binding and do not constitute a binding offer to enter a contract.
(3) The following rules apply to the receipt of an order in our online shop: The customer makes a binding offer by successfully passing through the order procedure provided for in our online shop. The order is made up of the following steps:
(4) If the contract is accepted, the customer will be entering a contractual agreement with KUKUZI UG, Humboldtstraße 13, 40723 Hilden, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract can be printed or saved electronically via the browser’s print function. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required connected to the conclusion of the contract, specifically order details, the terms and conditions and the revocation policy, takes place by e-mail after the order is triggered by the customer, and may be partially automated. We do not retain individual copies of the contractual text after its conclusion.
(6) Mistakes in entering user data may be corrected by means of the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. “back button” of the browser). You may also correct your data by abandoning the order process early, closing the browser window and restarting the order process.
(7) The processing of the order and the transmission of all required information regarding the contract is partially automated via e-mail. Hence you are to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is valid and that your technical ability to receive e-mail at that address is ensured, particularly that successful delivery is not prevented by SPAM filters.
(1) The contractual subject of our online shop is:
(2) The key features of the goods can be found in the item description.
(3) The sale of digital products is subject to the restrictions apparent from the product description and/or restrictions resulting from circumstances, particularly regarding requirements towards the targeted hardware and/or software environment. Unless otherwise expressly agreed upon, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
(1) The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and contain all pricing components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price must be paid before the delivery of the product (payment in advance), unless we explicitly offer the purchase on account. The payment options available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless stated otherwise in the description of individual payment options, payments are due immediately.
(3) In addition to the prices quoted, shipping costs may apply for the delivery of products, unless the respective article is marked for free shipping. The shipping costs are listed in our product offerings, in the shopping cart section (if applicable) and in the summary section of your order. You can find also find an overview of all our shipping rates on our Shipping, delivery and payment information page.
(4) All products offered are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, ready for dispatch (delivery time: 1 to 4 days after receipt of payment).
(5) The following delivery area restrictions apply. We ship orders to the following countries: Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, France, Denmark, Switzerland and Greece.
For countries not listed above, please contact us at: email@example.com so we can discuss the possibility to ship to you.
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price has been received.
As a consumer, you have a limited right to withdraw from your contract. Detailed information on your right to withdraw from this contract is detailed in our withdrawal section.
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for breaches of contractual obligations and tort is limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We are liable for negligence in the event of injury to life, limb, health or breach of a contractual obligation without limitation. If we are in default due to slight negligence, if fulfillment has become impossible or if we have violated a contractual obligation, the liability for damage to property and monetary loss attributable thereto is limited to damages that are deemed foreseeable regarding the specific type contract. An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfillment is required for the proper execution of the contract, whose breach jeopardizes the contract to fulfill its purpose and on whose fulfillment you can commonly rely. This includes our obligation to act and perform the contractually agreed upon services described in § 3.
Contracts are available in German, English and Greek.
(1) The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions.
(2) With respect to business customers, the warranty period for delivered goods is limited to 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the items / digital goods or services rendered for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit immediately upon fulfilment of the contract and to notify us and the freight forwarder of complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this of course has no effect on possible statutory warranty claims.
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law applies only insofar as this does not remove the protection afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence (favourability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention explicitly do not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is determined by the location of the provider’s registered office.
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Consumers may use this platform for the settlements of their disputes. We are in principle prepared to participate in an extrajudicial arbitration proceeding.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.