Newsletter May 2020
May found us in a process of a careful return to our daily routines. We hope that you and your loved ones are healthy. Now that finally the weather is getting better, did you already get our delicious KUKUZI products? Whether for a pleasant BBQ or a delicious dinner, KUKUZI products are perfect for making your meal stand out!
In addition to our classic favourite hot greek mountain tea drink , we present an alternative, wonderful recipe for cold mountain tea. Healthy, nutritious, refreshing, just what you need for hot summer days! It is certain that once you try it, you will become a big fan of it!
Ice mountain tea with ginger and orange:
Ingredients for a jug of one liter
• 3-4 gr. (3-4 teaspoons) of KUKUZI mountain tea
• 150 ml of water
• 1 broken cinnamon stick
• 1 piece of ginger (as big as a walnut in half, in slices)
• 100 gr. honey (optional to give extra taste)
• Orange slices
• mint leaves
• ice cubes
1. Bring the water to a boil and put the tea, cinnamon and ginger in a jug.
2. When the water is close to the boiling point (90-95 ° C), take it out of the kettle and pour it into the jug. Wait 5 minutes and remove the tea leaves.
3. Put in a jar and mix with the honey (optional for additional taste).
4. Let it come to room temperature and put in the refrigerator.
5. Serve cold in glasses with ice cubes, orange slices, mint leaves and straws. Enjoy!
From today 20-05 until 24-05 we offer you a 20% discount on all our products! All you have to do is add the voucher code before the completion of your order: MAY2020