Newsletter June 2020
The most stylish bag for your shopping with the KUKUZI signature will be available in our online shop shortly! Ecological bag made of 100% cotton with the wonderful creation of designer John Mamaloukos exclusively for KUKUZI with silk print! Pre-order before 10/07 with the kukuzishopper20 voucher code and receive a 20% discount! Also ideal as a gift for your loved ones, as it is shipped in a stylish carton box with the KUKUZI stamp!
100% cotton 240 cm / m2
44 L x 38 H x 14 D cm
Ideal for your shopping and the beach
Have you already tried our extra virgin olive oil KUKUZI Family Edition Blend? A mixture of four aromatic Greek olive oil varieties in a modern 5 litre can. Our family package is here and takes care of the healthy nutrition of the whole family!
Summer has come so it’s time for wonderful summer recipes that are highlighted by our high-quality KUKUZI products! Try them out and you will surely love them!
Alternative greek salad
From the award-winning chef Nena Ismyrnoglou
Colorful, rich in feta cheese, pine nuts and raisins but also with a hot pepper to balance the sweetness of the dried fruit.
• 3-4 tomatoes, cut in the shape of a quince
• 20 colorful cherry tomatoes (red, yellow), cut in half
• 2 green peppers, finely chopped + 1 hot, finely chopped
• 2 red peppers, chopped
• 4 spring onions, finely chopped
• 1 tsp. KUKUZI oregano soup
• 2-3 tbsp. parsley or basil or mint soup, chopped (depending on your preference)
• zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
• 1/2 fl. tea raisins
• 2 tbsp. pine cone soup, roasted
• 200 gr. slice, crushed
• 120 ml extra virgin olive oil KUKUZI
• Aromatic salt KUKUZI with four Greek characteristic herbs
In a wide salad bowl, mix all the ingredients and serve.
Fried mussels with cheese
This recipe is inspired from Volos, the greek city that invented this meze recipe.
• 20 mussels, washed and cleaned
• 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
• 150 ml dry white wine + 70 ml extra
• 150 ml of hot water
• 1/2 hot, chopped pepper
• 1/2 tsp. lemon and pepper soup (optional)
• 1 tsp. sweet mustard
• 60 gr. slice, grated (just enough for the finishing touch)
• 2 tbsp. soup dill, finely chopped
• 70 ml of extra virgin olive oil KUKUZI + 70 ml for the sauce
• KUKUZI aromatic salt, freshly ground pepper
In a large saucepan, heat the 70 ml of olive oil over high heat and sauté the garlic for a few seconds, scattering its aroma. Quench with 150 ml of white wine and bring to a boil and evaporate the alcohol. Add the hot water and, once it boils, add the mussels and stir. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes, until the mussels are open. We throw away any mussels that do not open. Transfer the mussels with a slotted spoon to a plate, strain the broth and keep it aside.
In a large pan, heat the 70 ml of KUKUZI olive oil over high heat and add the pepper, lemon pepper, mustard, 70 ml of wine, salt and pepper and the mussel broth. Stir and cook for 7-8 minutes. Add the feta and stir to melt in the sauce. Pour the sauce over the mussels, sprinkle with dill and serve.
The KUKUZI team wishes you a wonderful summer holiday with health! We take care of ourselves and our loved ones and always enjoy our vacation with good food!